Apprenticeships - specialising in Physical Education!
Plymouth and Cornwall Training are delighted to offer bespoke apprenticeships to the education sector, which serve to utilise our organisational expertise specific to curriculum PE and the wider school sports offer.
Our apprenticeships offer includes everything listed below as standard, as we believe high quality apprenticeships consist of nothing less:
- Recruitment service, including advertising, shortlisting of candidates and invitations to interview.
- Fully supported interviews including template questions and a dedicated chairperson on the day.
- Template contracts.
- Timetabled sessions that limit impact on the curriculum.
- Bi-monthly visits to the school to conduct observations and wider training.
- Active curriculum approaches to support the embedding of physical activity across other subjects, so to support pupil academic attainment.
- Masterclasses across an innovative range of sports and activities.
- Opportunities to blend additional training and development through our suite of education specific qualifications.
- Proactive communication and a dedicated contact throughout the duration of your apprenticeship appointment.
We will be more than happy to provide further information regarding working hours and costs associated with appointing new apprentice staff, and can furthermore support the continued professional development of existing staff through our bespoke apprenticeships.